Show us what you’re made of
Our team is characterised not only by experience and expertise in AV, but by a mindset and approach to the work we do, and unfailing dedication to achieving our clients’ vision. Do you have what it takes to be part of Team Anna Valley?
Are you what we are looking for?
Head of Projects
Reporting To: Managing Director
Department Location: Feltham, Middlesex & onsite
Main Purpose: To maintain an overview and lead a team of Project Managers to deliver excellence across all projects within the Rental Department.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- To ensure the smooth delivery of all projects.
- To Line Manage a team of technical Project Managers.
- To effectively contribute to the Team of Operational Managers (TOMS).
- To advise and support Project Managers in their delivery, both on and off site.
- To liaise closely across all departments to ensure that client needs are met.
- To advise specify and manage equipment lists.
- To liaise closely with the Operations & Technical teams to organise equipment, crew & logistics.
- To help develop company processes in conjunction with the TOMS team.
- To Project Manage bookings as and when required.
- To ensure Projects team maintain a high level of training and competency in relation to new technologies and equipment.
- To maintain an effective point of contact and good relations with clients.
- To ensure projects are completed within brief and budget.
- To ensure all projects are invoiced in a timely manner, in conjunction with Operations and Finance teams.
- To regularly conduct site visits to audit quality of delivery.
- To ensure H&S procedures are adhered to and updated with current best practices.
- To feedback to Board of Directors.
- To provide training and support to junior roles within the company as required and support the Graduate Training Scheme.
- Any other duties as required.
- Experience of Project Management
- Detailed and broad technical understanding in Video, Audio and Lighting technologies
- Understanding of the needs and growth of the company
- Aptitude to take responsibilityAbility to lead and work as a team
- Capability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure
Terms and Conditions
- Core Hours 37.5 hrs per week
- Flexibility and availability out or hours is required subject to the requirements of the role.
Scope or Scale
- Liaison with Client, Staff Members, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
Salary and Benefits
- Subject to experience and qualification
- Holiday 20 Days plus bank holidays
Contact: Please email a CV and cover letter to Human Resources at [email protected]